Overview of Vectorworks Benefits
The release includes Vectorworks Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Designer, Fundamentals, and Vision. This year is Braceworks, a structural load analysis add-on module targeted to designers and riggers working on temporary entertainment structures.
Overview of Vectorworks Features
- With Vectorworks Architect, you’ll enjoy the robust capabilities of BIM, great documentation, and intelligent tools while maintaining your creative freedom to design in 2D or 3D.
- Vectorworks Landmark offers landscape-specific tools and superior 2D and 3D design capabilities to help you create a better built environment.
- Whether you design lighting, scenery, sets, events, theatrical productions, or exhibits, Vectorworks Spotlight will help make your next production memorable.
- With superior 2D and 3D capabilities, Vectorworks Fundamentals is an intuitive, easy-to-use modeling and documentation platform to produce complex drawings.
- With the power of the CINEMA 4D render engine, Renderworks provides a vast array of high-quality presentation techniques.
Technical Details and General System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 or higher
- Processor: 64-bit Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Graphics Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card with 1GB of VRAM or more
- Hard Disk: 10GB free disk space is required for the installation. 30GB or more is required for a full installation with all libraries.